Choosing The Perfect Oil
At Virtue Massage, we choose only the best oils for our practices – ensuring your body feels great and gets all the added benefits of high-quality, premium oils. The perfect oil for massaging purposes must be well-absorbing and have the right consistency so that it covers the entirety of your skin. The oil used must also be nourishing and produce the desired effects. Hence, at Virtue Massage, we only utilise natural oils as they are better for the skin than manufactured massaging mixtures.
Some of the many massaging oils we use for your oil massage in Surfers Paradise include:
- Almond oil – a great oil for skin hydration and regaining elasticity. It has a fast absorption rate and can nourish a range of skin types extensively.
- Grapeseed oil – perfect for battling premature signs of aging.
- Jojoba oil – well-tolerated by nearly all skin types and is a great oil for moisturising purposes.
- Avocado oil – leaves your skin nourished and hydrated for a long period of time.
- Olive oil – this oil will boost your skins shine, provide adequate hydration and added protection.
- Coconut oil – warmed up coconut oil can be used for oil massages and leaves a delightful aroma.
For more information on the oils we use at Virtue Massage, contact our Gold Coast oil massage specialists today.
The Types Of Oil Massage In The Gold Coast
At Virtue Massage, we let you choose from two different types of oil massage – cold or warm. While both have the same results and benefits, they differ in the application process.
Cold Oil Massage – We’ll take some of the oil and apply it to your skin in circular motions so that it heats up naturally. This will help it penetrate the skin.
Warm Oil Massage – This type of oil massage in the Gold Coast requires more preparation as we must warm up with oil in a water bath before the massage commences. This is perfect for ultimate relaxation and attention.
Additionally, let us know what type of massage you’re after as we cater to the following:
- Energising massage
- Rejuvenating massage
- Anti-cellulite massage
- Warming-up massage
- Relaxing massage