Affordable Thai Massages Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast
Are you wondering what makes for the best Thai massage? You must know what to expect when booking a Thai massage. At Virtue Massage, we ensure our customers are fully comfortable with their Thai massage experience and feel as though they are in great hands. You can expect to feel a range of emotions and sensations when you choose the best Thai Asian massage on the Gold Coast.
At Virtue Massage, we offer traditional Thai massages. This means that our team uses their hands, thumbs, elbows, forearms, and maybe even their feet (only if you’re comfortable with it) to relieve the tension from your muscles. Moving along your body, our practice follows along the predictable pathways within you which we call sen.
A Thai massage is different from a traditional massage. As we work on the flow of energy along with the sens, our aim is to increase this feeling, and therefore, we will move your body into yoga positions to keep this energy flowing throughout your entire body. Hence, the addition of stretching, moving, and forms of pressure are what differentiates a Thai massage from the more traditional type of massage. Book a relaxation massage in Surfers Paradise with a virtue massage.
What to expect:
- You keep your clothes on throughout the Thai massage. However, the clothes you’re wearing must be loose-fitting – such as a loose cotton top and pants. If you’re wearing something a little tighter that will prevent our team from giving you the best massage experience possible, we will ask you to change into other garments which we will give to you.
- You will lie on a mat or mattress that is placed on the floor. It won’t be a massage table or bed that you would usually see. We will then start to move your body through a series of stretches.
- Thai massages don’t use oils. Instead, we’ll use our hands, thumbs, and elbows to apply pressure to different parts of your body.
- You may feel some pain if your muscles are overworked. If this happens, let our practitioners know, and we’ll reduce the amount of pressure we apply to your joints.
- Let us know if you’re suffering from an injury or there is a part of your body that is overly sensitive to pain. We’ll take this into consideration before starting your Thai massage session.
- Ensure that you’re fully aware of your own health. If you suffer from any diseases or illnesses, check with your doctor first before scheduling a Thai massage with us. We do not recommend Thai massages for pregnant women. You can also call us to confirm whether we think a Thai massage is suitable for your circumstances.
Overall, a Thai massage is an ancient practice that dates back many centuries. It is known to provide a range of benefits such as reducing headaches, decreasing lower back and joint pain, and calming anxiety. When you’re looking to relieve stress, but in a more active way than a traditional massage, choose a Gold Coast Thai massage from Virtue Massage.
Thai Oil Massage Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast
Upper body with oil and lower body Thai stretching.
Wave goodbye to insomnia, headaches and back pains with our world-class Thai Aroma Massage. Combining gentle muscular compression and exotic scents, it is sure to soothe your body, encourage positivity, and heighten your senses. Thai Oil massage utilizes the properties of specific oils, pressure, rhythmic massage, and rolling techniques. It is a variant of Traditional Thai massage that uses deep rhythmic movements along the meridian or energy lines of the body. This powerful treatment eases muscle pain, boosts immune system, stress relief, muscle & joint flexibility, and a great sense of well-being.
Perfect for anyone who is stressed, needs to balance mind & body, and if one is looking for something unusual.